1. I've been working in software development for the past ten years. (Even though I went to school for an animation degree, funny how life works.)
2. I have a weird/dumb sense of humor.
3. I am obsessed with crime documentaries. (What a surprise...)
4. Lumen started out as a catharsis-character and nothing more. I was going through a difficult time when I created her, so I put a lot of anger and sadness into her. I don't know how to explain it, but it's just how I cope with things - create a character to pick on until I feel better. But then she started demanding more attention and that's why I started writing fanfiction.
5. I'm extremely introverted. I'm quite happy being alone and living in my own head, and I become very cranky if my daydreaming is disrupted.
6. It takes me forever to draw anything since I have arthritis (as a result of Lupus) and I have to take multiple breaks. If I don't my hand will get "stuck" in a certain position and its gross and it hurts. It can be frustrating at times, but I am too stubborn to quit.
7. I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, a Papillon, and a Flame Point Himalayan. They're my little sweeties and I love them.
8. I tend to procrastinate a lot.
9. I hate liquorice with the fury of a thousand suns. I'm not kidding, I will actually get MAD if I smell the stuff.
10. I think I am the only person not playing ESO...